Highway Page Updates
This is a list of updates to all of my highway pages so everyone can see what is new or what has changed since they last visited. The most recent updates are listed first.
January 30: Some small exit list updates based on what I've seen on Google Street View:
- I-29 north: County Roads K25 and D51 are now signed at Exits 134 and 135, respectively. I've also updated exits 147 through 148 in downtown Sioux City.
- US 20/75/IA 60: Cone Park in Sioux City is now signed at US 20 exit 1.
- Avenue of the Saints north: "Historic Downtown Cedar Falls" is now signed at the Waterloo Road/18th Street exit.
- Jeff Morrison has launched a highway chronology page for Burlington. I have added links from the main page and all associated highway listings.
- Exit list updates:
- US 20 east: Per the construction plans for Project NHSX-032-1(44)--3H-31 on the Iowa DOT's Document Library, the future US 20/future US 52 (Southwest Arterial) interchange that is currently under construction will be signed as Exit 314. (I haven't seen any signing plans online for the rest of the Southwest Arterial.)
- IA 27/58: Construction of the interchange with Viking Road in Cedar Falls is also underway.
- US 218/IA 27 south: Oakland Mills State Park is now signed as the "Oakland Mills Park and Nature Center.
- I've also dropped the dual mile markers from the I-35/80 section of the I-35 south exit list.
Back to the Iowa Highways Page
Back to Freeway Junctions of the Heartland
© 2019 by Jason Hancock